Monday, 14 January 2008

Spanking BBW Preview part Two!

Well aren't you lucky?!
Here is part two of the introduction to Northern Spanking's bigger sister, Spanking BBW!



Rudeness! Tanya and Emma-Jay getting a little carried away after a sensual bubble bath spanking!

But back to the introductions - where was I? Ah yes, tantilising you with the splendid bottoms of big, curvy women!

Here is the fabulous bottom of Eve Elliot - a lifestyle submissive with a lovely full firm behind! She's just five foot tall - the same height as me!



Our saucy Spanking BBW Head Girl, Tanya, is treated to Eve OTK to be dealt with however she chooses - I can think of a few things I'd try.. :)



Yvonne York, according to her bio on the Models Page is nicknamed "Calamity", and here she is just about to have her hide tanned tremendously for turning her hubby's white shirt pink in the wash.
(I can relate to this rather too well, having done a similar thing with the posh bath towels only last week, except they're not so much pink as lilac-y dove grey. Much more interesting than white, surely? Hmmm. Yes, I know. I've been smacked for it, fret not.)



She then turns up in another set having come in drunk as the proverbial skunk, and gets a hard spanking to sober her up.



Tara Austin is the resident bit of posh - although in this pic she looks like she's taken rather a fall from grace!



Leia Fox - ah, dear Foxy! Leia has a simply cracking pair of... eyes! What? You pervs, like I'd be so uncouth as to tell you she has the best set of boobs in the world! ... You can surely see it for yourselves! :D

Foxy is a bundle of joy to work with, and has appeared on both Northern Spanking as well as being one of the sexiest girls on Spanking BBW, and she works the cheeky yet vulnerable yet wild sexpot thing very well indeed. She's all woman, that's for sure!





Another fabulous bottom belonging to a super-lovely lady is that belonging to Isabella Aubourg. Simply gorgeous waiting for her spanking here in silky undies. I tell you - the big limpid brown eyes on these two would soften even the hardest heart. Gorgeous!



Diaper position punishment for naughty nurse Izzy:


This Mediterranean beauty looks so vulnerable after being stripped for her beating - part of me feels bad, but when such a pretty shapely rear is on offer, my resolve can only last so long! :



And then, proving that you're never too young to fly the BBW flag, another fresh face from Northern Spanking, Katy-Rose James!
Despite being the youngest of our big girls, Katy still manages to get into enough trouble with Stephen Lewis (How that poor man's patience must be tried! All these ill-mannered girls, and only two hands to control them with!) when she spends rather too much of his money on rather too skimpy underwear.
Pouting and wriggling fails to get her out of a spanking and slippering, and Stephen is only too glad to redden her round rear!







So... that's an introduction to the wonder that is Spanking BBW - where you can spank those big round asses!

I'll hopefully add an update of recent highlights next month, rather like I do currently with Northern Spanking, as there were several positive comments about our big girls on the blog, and also via a few really quite enthusiastic emails! Keep them coming - I love feedback!

10 comments:

Pandora said...

I don't know if my last comment sent - I know you moderate them but I got an error message and when I clicked back I lost it! So sorry if you get this twice, I'll try and remember what I wanted to say :)

I think the work Lucy is doing with Spanking BBW and your promotion here is amazing, and I really want to express my support. Thanks so much for posting these brilliant spanking pictures, with such warm and glowing introductions to the girls. The personal touch with which you find lovely things to say about everyone is such an admirable trait!

It's not hard with this collection, though. Tanya is a stunner, and I can't get over that nude photo of Izzy - she looks like a classical painting. Beautiful. Katy's a real cutie as well. You (and Lucy) have excellent taste in women!

Spanking_Amy said...

Aw, thanks Pandora!

Only got it once, fret not.

xx

Lucy McLean said...

Yay! That naughty set at the top in the bath is one of my all-time faves. Prob because Tanya and Emma-Jay are the biggest exhibitionists ever and had such a wonderful time shooting it too!

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

The Serial Spanker said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm very nice. It's a pleasure to see such ample irresistible bottoms being offered up for tender loving discipline that way. Keep up the good work.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Love the first pic in the bath, thats what I call GOOD CLEAN FUN (if you are not groaning at the predictability of that pun, you should be) :-)

Prefectdt

Winchester said...

Spankedhortic needs a HUGE spanking for such a predictable and stage managed pun!

You may have only received Pandora's comnment once: and she may be a fan of all those other folk: but what about her?

Anonymous said...

I think that spanking bbw is somthing that the spanking world has needed for a long time. As a gentleman who doese prefer a bbw partner, I think that this website is really showcasing the beauty, talent, and positives of bbw spanking and spankees! I would like to say nice job to all of the ladies involved in their production staff and I would also like to thank this blogger for posting this. Beautiful ladies with soft plump, spankable, backsides... a winning combo to be sure!

Spanking_Amy said...

I'm so glad our bigger ladies have brightened up the days of so many readers! Thankyou for commenting, those of you who have, and thankyou for the encouraging emails from the other lurkers - always nice to hear from folk, do speak up!

Yes, Hortic, that was a hideous pun. If only you were on the same soil as me I would take a nice lochgelly to your rear! ;)

I don't need to tell Pandora I'm a fan of hers - I spent several minutes entangled in a hot girly snog with her last year. If that didn't refresh me after Bums on the Run, I don't know what would!

Worry not - we will keep up the good work on both sites, so that there's always going to be something for everyone.

Amy

xxx

sixofthebest said...

I love to spank nurse Eve Elliot's queen sized bare bottom. The enlargement photo is pure perfection. Oh how I would love to cane such a voluptous bare bottom, made even more erotic, because she is wearing garter-belt and stockings.