Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Clare Fonda


Shot some new material with Clare for Spanked Call Girls a couple of months ago. In one of the sets I got to spank a super pretty adult model, Riley - such a chore...




Clare's cameraman expressed quite an interest in the bag I arrived with. It was fairly warm in LA that day and I really didn't want to be dragging a suitcase around when I knew what outfits I would probably use, so I just crammed my things into my overnight bag.
Riley turned up with a huge suitcase full of loads of clothes, but no full panties - and we all know that any spanking model always carries at least twice as many pairs of those as she needs, so I lent her a pair of mine.
You can see his behind the scenes account of this - with pictures of said bag- here - I just found it today, and it was a nice reminder. I do miss LA dreadfully...

4 comments:

Adele Haze said...

Having just tugged around a suitcase as big as a double-decker bus across the country, I bow before your packing prowess!

Anonymous said...

Amy great photo of lovely Riley otk ,lovely little spankee girl ,Clares sites are marvellous ,cant get on to Northern spanking today i believe there has been broadband trouble i am a member so hopefully it will clear ,love and spanks Amy from tim xxx

Anonymous said...

nice and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Amy nice new vid at Northern spanking with you and the other girls with Sarah from U.S.A.being spanked ,love and spanks from tim xx